• Society Registration Certificate
  • Copy of old PMC approved plans
  • Conveyance Deed/Sale Deed/Deed of Declaration
  • Copy of Resolution by society members towards redevelopment
  • Documents/Deeds/Agreements etc. whatsoever in nature related to the society's plot
  • List of members with their respective carpet areas
  • Property card
  • D. P. Remark
  • Extract of 7/12
  • Search Report and Title Certificate
  • Index II
  • N. A. Order
  • Commencement Certificate.


Redevelop your homes with Godse Housing's astute planning and proficient execution.